What does MSM do?
1) Makes arteries and veins flexible, elastic, and permeable, which allows for oxygen and
nutrients to pass through the walls to nourish the surrounding tissues.
2) Builds “disulfide bonds” which holds tissue together in a flexible state forming part of the
body’s physical structure, including protein, collagen, glucosamine, skin, and nails.
3) Free radicals coat and cling to artery walls and restrict nutrients from passing into the
surrounding tissue. Then they become hazardous and poisonous to the body.
MSM builds flexible arteries, which won’t allow free radicals to adhere to the cell walls.
4) Provides an undesirable condition and environment for non-healthy or cancerous cells.
5) It plays an important part in tissue breathing.
6) Allows amino acids and other nutrients to do their assigned tasks, which depend on natural
sulfur and healthy arteries to transport them to the work area. These amino acids are
scavengers of 125 free radicals; they also eliminate toxic metals such as lead,
cadmium, mercury, and aluminum.
7) Assists in building new healthy cells on an ongoing basis. The body is in a constant state of
repair and almost completely replaces every cell each year.
8) It helps to maintain overall body balance between acidity and alkalinity.
9) Inhibits pain impulses along the major nervous system network called “C Fibers”.
It is an analgesic.
10) Reduces swelling of joints as in sprains, fractures, and infection, and prevents the
breakdown of joint cartilage.
11) Blocks cell-receptor sites for histamine, which triggers allergic symptoms.
12) Softens and reduces scar tissue internally as well as externally.
13) Promotes blood flow and regulates proper blood pressure.
14) Breaks up calcium deposits.
15) Completely prevents the breakdown of cartilage of joints.
16) Shortens the recovery and healing time from injuries and surgery.
17) Assists the digestive system in function properly.
18) It helps the liver to secrete bile.
19) Will get rid of parasites in the intestinal tracts.
20) Allergy symptoms are reduced
21) Increases one’s energy level (example: sulfur spring bath). Some prefer not to take it at
bedtime for that very reason.
22) Because of MSM’s performance and effectiveness, it reduces the amount of medication
needed, which also lessens the exposure to the inevitable side effect complications that
result from constant drug intake, effecting ones bowels, liver, kidney, blood pressure, etc.
MSM BENEFIT AREAS
PROVEN THROUGH CLINICALLY TESTED RESULTS *
Arthritis (Osteo and Rheumatoid)
Anxiety and stress
Bowel Inflammation &
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Fibromyalgia (Muscle Pain and
Giardia (Travelers Diarrhea)
Hair and Hair Loss
Heartburn and Hyperacidity
Interstitial Cystitis (bladder
Lung Diseases or
Muscle cramps, spasm and
Mouth, teeth and gums:
(Periodontal and pyorrhea)
Sprains and strains
(Head, Face, Jaw, Neck and
* The Miracle of MSM – Dr. Stanley W. Jacob, Dr. Ronald M. Lawrence (8 pages of references)
* The Forgotten Nutrient, MSM – Beth M. Ley, 12 books on nutrition (2 apeg. of references)